Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
eva hans
06-01-2010, 09:33 AM
eva hans
Anyone remember this lady? Is she still around? She never had any reviews posted at her request, but she occasionally posted on BP. She has been UTR, retired or moved as I have not seen anything for quite sometime.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2010, 07:20 PM
RE: eva hans
Never heard of her. Do you have a picture from one of her old ads? Sometimes we remember faces(not exactly faces) better than fake names.
06-02-2010, 09:27 AM
(06-01-2010 07:20 PM)Rick 777 Wrote:  Never heard of her. Do you have a picture from one of her old ads? Sometimes we remember faces(not exactly faces) better than fake names.

No pic, she always used B&W photos, never showed her face, but she was beautiful, long blonde hair, smooth white skin, very pretty face, sultry classy lady worked in North Scottsdale area out of a home usually a gated community.
06-02-2010, 03:48 PM
No wonder you miss her. I never met her and I miss her. Well their are a couple of cuties on BP. But mostly girls very few women. Any women her want to volunteer to fill he empty slot.

Long blonde hair, smooth white skin, pretty face on a sultry classy lady.

Damn sign me up.

No pic, she always used B&W photos, never showed her face, but she was beautiful, long blonde hair, smooth white skin, very pretty face, sultry classy lady worked in North Scottsdale area out of a home usually a gated community.
[/quote]
06-04-2010, 10:47 AM
(06-02-2010 03:48 PM)Rick 777 Wrote:  No wonder you miss her. I never met her and I miss her. Well their are a couple of cuties on BP. But mostly girls very few women. Any women her want to volunteer to fill he empty slot.

Long blonde hair, smooth white skin, pretty face on a sultry classy lady.

Damn sign me up.

[/quote]

Found a pic had it in the wrong file.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)