Simply put: why do we pay for sex?

LOVE, PEACE AND PROSPERITY,
Sheika_Fatima@yahoo.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2009, 06:59 PM
RE: Why do we pay?
That is easy.

Most men and many women enjoy sexual variety. That is also why swinging is so hugely popular but not all couples have the kind of loving, honest communications that is required for swinging. And tons of single guys.

Monogamy is not natural for humans. .. or in most of nature. In biblical times even nothing wrong with a man to have as many wives and concubines as he could afford. Only adultery for a women to have sex outside of marriage since it violated the property rights of her husband. Today women should have the same sexual freedom that man have always enjoyed.

In my case I gave up the dating game years .. decades ago. Much more expensive and time consuming. As an "older gentleman" I am just not physically attracted to most women anywhere near by old age and need certain body types to be physically attracted to. I enjoy intimacy more than just raw sex and variety. Much of what I like the most isn't available in the U.S., not even considering the legal issues, which is why I enjoy Canada so much but wish I could find the same options in Phoenix.

Promoting Intimacy and Positive Sexuality with honesty and integrity
Esalen massage - integrating with one another in love -"heartfelt touch"
http://www.sexworkcanada.com
http://www.lovetouch.info
http://www.libchrist.com
04-25-2009, 06:57 AM
I'm sure you know that there is an itch that is difficult to scratch by oneself. Attempting to scratch that itch by myself only postphones it a day or so. Sex, on the other hand, can keep it scratched a bit longer.

Sex, for a man is a little more difficult to come by than sex for a woman (or maybe that's just me *wink*). For me, it usually involves dating quite a few different women before I find one I'm interested in. I have to be interested in the woman, because once the deed is done, I'm in it for the long haul (unless it's discussed up front).

Here are my best reasons to pay:
  • I don't have to date excessively which can add up to hundreds or thousands of dollars over time.
  • It's all about me. I don't necessarily have to please the woman, though I would prefer it if I did.
  • If I'm single, there is no guilt. I didn't use anybody. I didn't lie. I didn't have to have a long conversation setting the ground rules. NOTE: Some men don't have the guilt even if they are not single. That's not the case for me.
  • I don't have to avoid phone calls or the dreaded, "Why didn't you call" question.
  • I don't have to enter into a long-term relationship. While I enjoy long-term relationships, sometimes I would rather just be single.
  • Instant gratification. I never go on a "normal" date expecting to get laid. While it's nice when it happens, it's not typical or even ideal.

I read once that paying for sex was actually more akin to paying not to get called the next day. That makes sense to me.

That's just my take -- Buzz
05-24-2009, 02:32 AM
I'm a lot better read, educated and a much better person than this quote from the movie 4 Brothers would suggest but most times it's very true and while most won't admit it they know it as well,
"A MAN DOESN'T PAY A W****E TO FUCK HIM, HE PAYS HER TO LEAVE",
Sorry ladies It's a quote and I do not agree with it's demeaning terminology but the underlying statement is more or less correct.
The reality is (at least for me) getting laid isn't hard at all but the vast majority of women think sex should come with a ring or at least a furnished 2 bedroom. I'm not out to upset or insult anyone but as Dave said he's attracted to women of a certain age group, isn't every one? I like Ladies late 20's to early 40's and this is a business arrangement so since it's either going to cost me dinner at Morton's or a buck fifty why not get what you like? it's the same money and the odds are way better that you'll leave happy or at least happier than when you got there. I'm not saying I don't want a Lady in my life on a permanent basis because I do but I'm not going to make another hugely expensive mistake when I can be far less stressed per say and any man being truthful to himself knows that a woman who wants anything (especially a wedding ring) from her significant other uses the tools God gave her to get it. I'm 0 for 2 on marriage (maybe I'm an asshole, I'll get checked), I went from my high school sweetheart (Mary Poppins?) who's a great lady and the mother of my kids but it was like having sex with my kid sister (NO, I don't have one you freaks) or something weird to the Sequel (see: Antichrist) with about 15 minutes of being single. I have heard that it's said that if a man's first marriage fails he will marry the complete opposite the second time and it will fail as well and when he comes to & realizes what happened & how it happened he wants to be very careful before he does it again, I not only believe that but agree. I'm now single and dating but I have no desire to have a serious relationship with any woman seeking a LTR who'd get into bed with me on the first date and honestly being with a good provider scratches an itch that's nobody's business but mine & the lady providing services, it won't interfere with my dating others and has no "attachment" issues for either, I've worked very hard for what I have and lost about a Million to a real good "Gold Digger" because I was very stupid (Honestly guys you had to see her in that skirt to understand and she might have been worth it??). Another reason is the quality aspect, my wife although she's very attractive & a sexy lady who's attracted to me & was great in bed you have the headaches or who knows what and that definitely affects quality and an occasional "Mercy Fuck" is cool but a provider is different, it's a business relationship, she wants your money (not a problem as long as everyone knows that up front, unlike the I DO's) and wants you to return and therefor is a lot more motivated to see to it that your a happy customer. Maybe that's the wrong way to see things but then again maybe that's how most people see things and don't wish to admit they do.
08-06-2009, 05:22 PM
I like the reply of Anthony, I understand where you're coming from and I have heard that quote before (LOL) I don't take it personally. As a woman and a former sex worker, it is somewhat true. I always enjoyed the brief encounters and enjoyed the fact that I could leave and go home afterwards. Many more people are realizing just how forced most monogamous relationships are and are embracing their sexuality. I'm always happier when I'm single. Although unfortunately its so difficult for women to be honest about what they do if they're working as a call girl. I would tell people sometimes if I was out at a bar and my responses were very mixed. I just wanted to see how people would react. Its been a long time since I did that. I have my own website and online business now. I am an intelligent person. I find that many men want intelligence as well as attractiveness, even if its just for a little while.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user