Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Angeles City happy bar girls raided with false claims of under aged
04-28-2013, 12:00 AM

Huge raid on Camelot bar with news reports "90 minors rescued from Angeles City club" Later reports of 4 maybe under aged and 8 workers detained awaiting charges of human trafficking and child abuse. In the report with the headline 90 it says an informant said more or less 80 girls working at the club and "some of the girls were minors" - not 90 like the headline and total of 80 not 80 underaged!!

Another Manila newspaper reports "90 sex workers rescued from girlie bar" and "The victims are now in the custody of the Department of Social Welfare and Development to undergo counseling.'"

Some of the "rescued" gals have Facebook pages where they are so upset by the raid. Appears none were underaged, or maybe 4 by various reports.

Another reports:
The Government was given BIG money ...to help stamp out Human Trafficking …..
So typical Filipino Style, they take the easy way out and Raid the Bars for no real reason … To make a grand stand and appear that they are doing something.
-----------------------------------
The Margarita Station (I was at and met the owner long ago) reports:
All the clubs in Angeles have business licenses issued by the city mayor's office. All the female staff are required to obtain ID's from between 3-5 different local government agencies. To get these licenses the girls must appear at the agencies in person with their documents and are subject to questions and examinations to prove they are at least 18 years old. These agencies make substantial income from the issuing of licenses. Yet, the businesses, not the ID issuing agencies, are held liable should a employee be suspect of being under age.

The raids cause huge loss of revenue for the clubs and the employees are held in confinement for extended periods (days, weeks or in some cases over 1 year) without formal charges. The disruption to the families of these employees, almost always found to be of legal age, is devastating!

When will one of these businesses take legal action the agencies that issue the licenses for lost revenues and illegal detainment. Sooner or later, these government agencies must bear the burden for issuing a license to a girl suspected or actually determined to be under age?

As of yesterday, reliable reports indicate that the female manager and the waitresses have been released, but all the dancers are still being detained at Camp Olivas. Now, even Stevie Wonder could see that the majority of the girls being detained are years past the age of consent, so what possible reason could their be for continuing to detain dancers in their 20's and 30's, many with young children waiting at home for them?

The IJM (International Justice Mission) who has an office in Manila and Cebu, per their website: http://www.ijm.org/ and is looking for pages of employees to assist in curbing human trafficking with their multimillion dollar budget per year, thanks to folks like Bill Gates and his wife among others. The pay, for some positions, would be enough of a temptation for some guys, that always talk about retiring in the Philippines, to sign up for a job and help kill the golden goose of Balibago or other locations with adult entertainment. The IJM’s religious zeal, huge budget and stated mission of an offensive against human trafficking sets the stage for exciting times to come in both the online and on the ground industries of sexual types of entertainment facilities both in the Philippines and in some instances back in the accused persons home country.

(Dave notes IJM in its 2011 IRS Form 990 filing reports $29.7 MILLION received from contributions and grants and over $17 million of cash and savings on 12/31/2011 and a profit (non taxable since 501c3) of $2.6 million.

In effect the IJM is putting a “wanted bounty” on unnamed owners and managers of sexually related business’ much like the old FBI bulletin board did so many years ago with bank robbers, murderers and crime families. Some office deep inside of the IJM of Manila, with memberships to all of the chat boards, probably has a hierarchy chart of all of the owners and managers much like Mafioso crime stopping organizations have when rounding up the families.

Over the last couple of years we have seen owners and managers locked up for several months and finally released, but I suspect the time will come when they are not released for years as the IJM gets better at their job or until the millions of dollars run out. Running a quaint little girlie bar now is as yesterday as getting a oral sex in the oval office. No wonder that some bars have recently quit offering “body shot drinks” and frown on cameras being used on the premises.
-----------------------------------
Before the United States government closed Clark air base following the 1991 Mt. Pinatubo eruption, Angeles was a principal commercial hub amid the presence of servicemen in a thriving entertainment district.
----------------------------------
Tax Exempt Purpose of IJM spending from IRS Form 990 includes:
BUILDING A MOVEMENT: IN ADDITION TO INDIVIDUAL CASEWORK, IJM SEEKS TO LEAD A MOVEMENT - MOBILIZING PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD TO JOIN THE FIGHT FOR JUSTICE. IN THE TRADITION OF ABOLITIONIST WILLIAM WILBERFORCE AND TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERS LIKE MOTHER TERESA AND MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR., THE WORK OF IJM'S EDUCATION DIVISION IS FOUNDED ON THE CHRISTIAN CALL TO JUSTICE ARTICULATED IN THE BIBLE (ISAIAH 1:17): "SEEK JUSTICE, PROTECT THE OPPRESSED, DEFEND THE ORPHAN, PLEAD FOR THE WIDOW." THE IJM EDUCATION DIVISION SEEKS TO SERVE AS A CATALYST - EMPOWERING FAITH COMMUNITIES AND OTHERS OF GOOD WILL TO STAND TOGETHER AS COMMITTED ADVOCATES FOR VICTIMS OF VIOLENT OPPRESSION IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES OR ACROSS THE GLOBE.

SCHOLARS ESTIMATE THAT MORE THAN 27 MILLION MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE HELD IN MODERN-DAY SLAVERY AROUND THE WORLD. THE UNITED NATIONS ESTIMATES THAT HUMAN TRAFFICKING FOR SEXUAL OR LABOR SLAVERY GENERATES PROFITS IN EXCESS OF MORE THAN $32 BILLION ANNUALLY FOR TRAFFICKERS AND SLAVE OWNERS, AND UNICEF ESTIMATES THAT NEARLY TWO MILLION CHILDREN ARE EXPLOITED IN THE SEX INDUSTRY.
---------------------------------
E-mail from a Camelot Customer:
I have just been enjoying drinks in Camelot Bar at 6.30pm and commenting to my friend on all the beautiful girls and saying it is far one of the best bars in town… Professional, good decore , Great Happy Music Mix and Easy listening sound… So you can talk at ease with partners. Great attractive dancers that really dance. With good effecent friendly educated staff. The Papa San was also there in front of the girls happy and dancing & directing all the time, making sure the dancers are in peak form… Very polished and professional run bar.

I walked out of there and next door in Alaska for a drink… then came out at 9.30pm to find police every where, a couple of Police stopping me from going past the club. {Seemed like a crime zone deadly serious} They were loading the bar girls into the sparkling huge New Bus with TouristPolice sign on the front There must be 50 or more Police out side and more inside the club…

I could not see any under aged girls in there and I looked at every girl there… also I commented at the time on the uniforms the girls had on were not that appealing or sexy as they wore skirts and tops to the neck .. no flesh showing.. like cheer leader girls ..
So is a mystery to me …?? they were raided just recently the same way …

Spearmint bar also closed and in darkness, as some of the dance girls waited neviously out side. Maybe they were raided also or club closed to just play safe… I am not sure how many other bars were affected and closed… But made me nervious to be in a bar. So took the safe bet and went home. Certainly put a dampener on the night out.

Also raided and closed Tight Jeans bar last year August 2012… and one under age girl is still in the jail .. and the bar was running with out a licence. I know the owner and a lot of my close friends used to work there…

So all these raids make it hard for the Clubs to operate, as so many raides and restrictions… the dancers are now mostly in street cloths or Cultural Costumes … and the atmosphere is very sterile and stale as the girls are afraid to show any sexy dance moves in case there are under cover police in audience ….

This is killing the Entertainment industry as we know it here …and the bars all have very few customers. It has certainly affected the whole scene in Angele’s ..

With all the Dooo Gooders and Political Correctness, the Live Entertainment Industry as we used to know it is doomed & will never come back or be the same as the good days when was a win win for all..

Cheers … Pixy from Australia .. http://www.harrythehorse.asia/?p=7142

Promoting Intimacy and Positive Sexuality with honesty and integrity
Esalen massage - integrating with one another in love -"heartfelt touch"
http://www.meetdave.me
http://www.sexworkcanada.com
http://www.lovetouch.info
http://www.libchrist.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Angeles City happy bar girls raided with false claims of under aged - davephx - 04-28-2013 12:00 AM